This is going to be a random one and those are my favorites so here we go.
1. My bear will be home in just a few weeks so we have been house shopping for his new place. This will most likely be the last year he spends with roomies in a bachelor pad. Eeeeeeeek! This home shopping really makes this girl excited to buy a home in a year! I don't know about y'all, but looking at houses is SO much fun to me. Should have been a realtor!
2. V-day is around the corner and this project is currently being made! I think its so special to be able to read through something like this on a bad day. It would definitely make my day better so hopefully he feels the same.
3. I know people are going to think "bitch get out of town with that shiz" but I seriously NEED a vacation! I'm use to vacationing every few months and we haven't been on a beach since the Bahamas. I'm afraid we wont be on one until August and its killing me! These wedding vacations have us booked and they are all clumped together this summer. On a positive note we will be in Vegas, Wrightsville Beach and then in the Dominican all within 6 weeks of each other! That my friends sounds like HEAVEN!
4. I filed my tax return yesterday and was completely prepared to pay this year! To my surprise, our lovely IRS will be sending me $800!! I'm still a tad bit worried that I didn't file something right but everyone who has checked it says its correct so I'm a happy camper. The normal me would spend a small chunk on summer attire but the new me has the entire amount being deposited into the Home Fund! GO Kristen!
5. Yesterday I put on a pair of shorts I haven't worn since my skinny college years. They are still a little too small to actually be worn outside of the comfort of my bedroom, BUT THEY WENT ON MY ASS! That hasn't happened since 06. This my friends is another reason Yeast Free For Me will rock your socks. I swear I could kiss Steph's toes for getting me hooked and right before swimsuit season... I LOVE THAT WOMAN!
6. Next month right around this time Katie & Billy and Shay & Drew will be arriving in Houston to spend a few days with Steph & Beau and Chris & I and we cant freakin wait!! Love these monkeys to pieces! This rodeo weekend is going to be too LEGIT!!
7. I will be selling a few items from my closet via my Instagram in the next couple weeks so come find me @ALLINMYTWENTIES. Everything I plan on listing are items I love, but can't wear any longer do to my new boobies!! I already sold 3 dresses this week (ladies those are in the mail as of today) which had only been worn once or twice so come find me and shop my closet!
8. Speaking of Instagram, did y'all see that you can now view Instagram through the web?! I've been waiting for this day for too long. Can a girl get some Insta via iPad?!
9. Two weeks ago I spent some time with my sweet friend Lou and baby Brooklynn and got to take some pics of her with my Nikon!! How precious is this sweet girl? There will be a whole post on this next week because she's too perfect not to share!
10. I'm so excited its almost the weekend. I wait all week for weekends and I'm so happy that starting in March there will no longer be a rush for the weekend because the boo will be here every freakin day! Can you tell how excited I am?!
Hope you all have the BEST day!!